WE HAVE THREE DIFFERENT PREPARATION PROGRAMS FOR OUR STUDENTS:
If you are intemediate level or IELTS 5.0, we have pre-IELTS lessons for you.)
If you are upper-intermediate or advanced then we have the following options for you:
1) semi-intensive IELTS preparation
1.1 Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays evenings.
1.2 Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday evenings.
- the program lasts for approximately sixteen hours/a month.
- you will have minimum one IELTS practice exam during your IELTS preparation program.
Who are our IELTS instructors?
- Our teachers are certified by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, and have over three years of teaching experience. They have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from one of the following English-speaking countries: the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland or the United States of America.
- We do not work with unqualified or inexperienced English teachers at KAZielts, and we have strict requirements.
- We only work with certified native or near-native-English teachers.
- Our teachers have at least three years of international teaching experience.
- If you do not have an official exam result, you need to take an IELTS exam at KAZielts before you commence your IELTS preparation program.
You can see some of the reference letters sent to our school by our former students: click here to view them now.
15 Saryarka Avenue, Astana
12:00 PM - 9PM
Closed on Sundays